London Backpackers Accommodation – A Budget Stay in London Made Easy
London is one of the most exciting cities in the world, packed with theatres, museums, parks, shops and historic buildings. It attracts millions of visitors from all corners of the globe, but one issue they all must face is that fact that staying there can be extremely expensive. The good news is that we offer cheap hostels in London that provide the perfect base for exploring everything the city has to offer. Our budget hostels in London are affordable, comfortable, clean and conveniently located.
Book Now »
All the Facilities you Need
A London backpackers youth hostel provides a place to stay while you’re in London and much more besides. The facilities we offer include free linen and blankets, secure keyless entry, free internet access, a TV lounge, a games room, cooking facilities, secure lockers, bathroom facilities and printing, faxing and copying machines. Combine all of this and you have a London budget hostel that offers a genuine home from home and everything you need to make your visit to the city enjoyable.
Book Now »
Choose the Room That Suits You
Our cheap central London hostels offer a range of rooms to suit all needs, whether you’re keen on the interactive thrill of communal living or the privacy of your own room. We provide 4, 6, 12 and 15 bed dormitories, some which are female only, as well as single rooms, twin bunk bed rooms and double rooms. The rate you pay includes the linen you need, any taxes which are applicable and a warm London welcome.
Book Now »
Staying in the Heart of the City
Our London budget hostel is located close to the centre of the city, within 30 seconds of the convenience of an underground station and just a quick trip away from the tourist attractions that visitors flock to see.
No matter how you arrive in London, from another part of the UK or from a different country entirely, you’ll find it quick and easy to travel to our London budget hostel.
- From Heathrow Airport – the journey takes just 1 hour and 20 minutes using the London Underground on the Piccadilly Line and the Northern Line.
- From Stanstead Airport – take the National Express coach to Golders Green station and from there catch the Wembley bus before getting off at Hendon Central. The journey takes 1 hour and 10 minutes.
- From Luton Airport – take the Green Line coach to Brent Cross shopping centre and from there take the bus to Hendon Central. The journey takes just 1 hour.
- From Victoria Station – take the Underground on the Victoria Line to Euston station and from there travel north on the Northern Line before getting off at Hendon Central. The hostel is then just a minutes’ walk away and the journey takes 35 minutes.
- From City Airport – take the Dockland Railway to Bank station and then travel north on the Northern Line before getting off at Hendon Central. The entire journey takes 1 hour and 10 minutes.
In general, most travel across and around central London is done on the Underground or using buses, which means it makes sense to purchase an Oyster card when you arrive in London, to save money on the many journeys you’ll take.
Never Run Out of Things to See and Do
Staying in one of our cheap London hostels means being close to the kind of attractions that bring millions of visitors to London every single week of the year. It would take much more room than we’ve got here to list all of the museums, clubs, restaurants, parks and theatres that you’ll find in every single part of London, but, as well as being surrounded by first rate pubs, clubs and restaurants, our London budget hostel is within easy travelling distance of attractions like Hampstead Heath, Camden Markets and the RAF Museum.
Book Now »